Saturday, January 4, 2014

who am i, and when did i consider getting a blackberry

Lately I've been in a very dark place, my best friend is leaving for New York, I recently found out that they discontinued smashbox limitless color stain & lip balm in the color sangria and to make things worse my ex boyfriend who's a Wiccan put a hex on my phone (lie) but in my mind that's exactly what happened. The biggest sign that there was a spell cast upon it was that My mom likes to call me every three hours just to start a huge blowout over nothing "AMANDA" she will ask "HOW ON EARTH DID YOU SPEND  THIRTY TWO DOLLARS AT TACO BELL AT 3:47 IN THE MORNING??" Or my personal favorite "AMANDA ITS ME! I SAW ON YOUR FACESPACE OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT THAT YOU WENT OUT LAST WEEKEND. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THOSE THINGS WITHOUT TELLING ME? WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT? ID HAVE NO IDEA! So when I went a whole entire day without getting verbally abused via voicemail from her I knew something was very wrong.
So I began investigating in how much a new iPhone would be and to my surprise that shit ain't cheap! So when I saw a touch screen blackberry I consulted with my friend seeing if she found it chic or not and she actually said yes they've really stepped up their game! But when I told her that I'm single now and I don't want to give guys the impression that I just don't care what year it is, I just want to be comfortable. And that's exactly what owning a blackberry says to me. She laughed as if what I was saying wasn't true, anyways I went to Verizon and luckily ended up getting an iPhone 4S (white) for way cheaper then I thought it would be and I have 2 missed calls from my mom right now so things are obviously getting back to normal now.

1 comment: