Tuesday, January 28, 2014

fitness?


 Do you wake up in the morning, wishing that your legs were as small as they were back in 2001? Do you want to freak me out? Do you believe everything bill rancic says on "America "Now"" (I used two quotes because, let's be real America now is always a year or more behind) If you answered “yes” to all three of these questions, then you’ll love this new trend that's going around in which men and woman are referring to as "the most beautiful thing ever".

It's called the inner thigh gap (itg). Besides the fact that it makes me cringe, freak out, cry, freak out again, yell at my Mom for giving me body issues, and then emotionally eat until I'm in a food coma. It's just not a good look for me, or you, your best friend, your boyfriend, your ex boyfriend, my boyfriend (Leonardo dicaprio) ex boyfriend (rob kardashian 2009) basically no one. 


So please take my advise and let's all just watch people magazines most beautiful woman Alive circa 2013 (and always) gwenyth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson's workout series on YouTube and forget the itg epidemic ever existed. And let's all aspire to be gwenyth. Because clearly she can do no wrong, except in shallow hall. That was not her best role and "thanks for sharing" wasn't great either but pink was her costar and was a super bad ass sex addict so can I really be mad? I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment