Monday, March 24, 2014

Nashville

There was a quick minute not too long ago when I absolutely refused to sit down and spend my valuable time to watch Nashville, despite the fact that every person I know would tell me that it's the best show on earth, but to me There was absolutely nothing appealing about it.
Little girl from remember the titans, now grown up (Hayden Panettiere)=no. 
Country music=unclear.
Tennessee= teen mom.

But then out of pure boredom, one day, I caved and after the very first episode I became So THIRSTY for it.
Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg,Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg,Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg,Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg,Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg,Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, ok so It’s less about living in some hick state out in the middle of nowhere and more about people's journeys with their identities, sexuality and bank accounts. It's So great.
Since I started watching I've gotten very serious (in my mind) with one of the characters on the show, Deacon Claybourne, He Might seem like an obvious choice, but it’s not like that. He’s really complicated and deep and if he met me he'd for sure put a ring on it. Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment