Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Two day some what juice cleanse

Hey guys so I know I haven't been posting much lately, and it's not because I'm dead or in a rehab facility. I've actually been  busy with work, reading "I didn't come here to make friends" written by that one chick everyone hated from the bachelor, which is a fucking amazing book everyone needs to read, also have been going on a lot of nature walks while listening to molly macaleers podcast plzadvise, which btw she has this boyfriend with a very sexual voice that comes on it every now and then, I guess he created the show drunk history and a lot people love it, I've yet to watch, but whenever I hear him speak about it, I like what I'm hearing, so I guess Its a good thing teen mom 2 is ending and I can start watching that instead. Clearly Things are going very good for me and because things are going so great I love to reward myself by torturing myself with a 2 day juice cleanse, I'm pretty sure if I went any longer then that I'd break into a chick fill a on a Sunday. I decided to document this experience in case anyone else would ever want to torture themselves as well...

Day 1.

 For breakfast I had green tea and tricked myself into thinking I was full. 

Lunch I made a smoothie and then a few hrs later I made the same smoothie because I lack diversity. 

Dinner
I had panda, I'm not very proud of this moment, but when someone gifts it to you and you have no self control when it comes to food to begin with, it's hard to say no.


Day 2. 


After my epic dinner fail, I started the next day with some black tea with a side of watching Carrie on netflix which was boring and dark, mostly dark. 
Just a few hrs later I made this green smoothie, it was gross but I really wanted to prove to myself that I could be one with nature and my body so I drank it unwillingly....

And then I ended up binge eating at pf changs.


Namaste.


Oh yea and also Me and court are basically bffs now.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete