Friday, February 21, 2014

& now I have a girl crush on Ellen page..


I'll be honest, I haven't always been on board with Ellen page, I mean of course I liked her in Juno. Flashback to when Shawn from degrassi played a very agressive bro in the school hallway, as her and Michael Cera wabbled past him. But there was more to that movie then just that, her character voluntarily gave birth to something that could potentially be the next Lindsay Lohan and then handed it over to Jennifer garner like it was nothing and then at the very end of the movie they were sitting on someone's porch, making the randomest music ever which people I know actually went out and bought the soundtrack for (unclear). 

Months or maybe years later, i don't really know. I just took some circumin (Google it) she was in this very dark movie, called "An American Crime" it was so dark I saw it twice, once at my friends house with her cats that I'm allergic too, the other while I was vacationing in Lake Tahoe with my family in a resort with no service for 10 days. Clearly both situations were not that great, so that's probably why I remember blowing my nose into a used tissue while ugly crying, my heart out, so many times.

And then out of the nowhere, she came into my life again in this video. It starts out slow and then WHAM "IM GAY!!" I couldn't believe it, but then I could, but then I couldn't. Whatever the point is I'm sorry for thinking you were a freak on your interview on Chelsea lately, I'm sorry For unliking your Facebook page after I watched that interview, I mean it was pretty bad can you blame me? I'll go like it again. And last Even after all of the emotions you've put me through, I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see what kind of lesbians you're into, crossing my fingers it's not the tila tequila kind and more of a Portia de Rossi (beautiful and doesn't say shit) kind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment