Thursday, February 27, 2014

Things to consider before going to la fitness..

When it comes to working out, I'm all for yoga. But then there are times when the thought of having to get onto the 91 freeway makes me so angry and flustered that no matter how much meditation/ yoga therapy I do that morning, It will throw off my whole zen vibe for the entire day. With that said, occasionally I am forced to go to la fitness. You know the home of mysterious odors and house music. I’m all for people getting in shape and doing whatever to make themselves feel better, but there are certain gym behaviors that make me cringe, here are just some of them to name a few..

A. Jeans and denim shorts throw off the entire gym aesthetic for everyone. Go take a nature walk outside and as for the girl that checked you in, she clearly has no respect for anyone but herself and needs a new profession.

B. camel toe. Figure it out, girls. If some of us don’t exhibit a full frontal wedge, then none of us need to.

C. People that try to communicate with me while I'm on the treadmill. Just know that as you're talking to me all I can think about is how much Sweating makes me antisocial and i'd rather eat dirt then have you look at me right now. 

D. These.

E. Dirty old clothes are not gym clothes. I'll admit that It took me awhile to understand that this look is absolutely not ok. So get your shit together like I did.

F. When i see People that workout without any headphones on. A million questions run through my mind. What are you even thinking about? Can you hear me heavy breathing? Is the house music they're playing in here so good, you left your headphones at home on purpose? I doubt it.

Ugh, I’m gonna stop for now, but I’ll be thinking about this all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment