Friday, March 7, 2014

Books that you'll love/hate

This may come as a surprise to you, but I’m kind of a bookworm. I don't know how/ why this happened. It just did. Here are some books that I've been reading as of lately:

Coco Chanel An Intimate Life
This book is a super fucking long extended version of what you could easily find out  on Wikipedia and also every other word in it, is In French (they could be people's names I dk) I felt the need to download a translator app on my phone, but after doing that I was so exhausted with the thought of having to type those words in, I just decided that it would be best to be done with it and keep it as a decoration on my night stand. 


My teenage dream ended
I like to scare myself, so I bought this when I was in a dark place in my life.

Secrets to success
Who wouldn't want to know the secret to success coming from a random black man that claims to have lived on the streets, ditched every day of high school, got into hard core drugs but still managed to get into a very good university, my favorite part is when he goes   "when you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath that is when you'll be successful" on account of it took him 15 years to get a 4 year degree.

I can make you hot  
Let me remind you of Kelly Bensimon she was a "model" on real housewives of New York, and had a mental breakdown while eating a bag of jelly beans before being replaced by the chick with one leg, THE END.

A place of yes  
I came across this and It just hit me really hard that her and Jason will never be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment